SEA Team League 2015 – Singapore Qualifier
We have it guys; the tournament that you all have been waiting for! Are you ready to represent Singapore to face off against the best teams in the region?
- Date: 7th November 2015
- Time: 10am
- Venue: Online
- Server: Americas
- Match Format: Best-of-11 (Bo11) Conquest Mode – Archon Team League Championship Format
- Tournament Format: Swiss
- 0 – 16 Teams: 5 Rounds
- 16 – 32 Teams: 6 Rounds
- 32 – 64 Teams: 7 Rounds
- Registration Link: >> HERE! <<
- Brackets: >> HERE! <<
- Top three teams will qualify for the SEA Team League 2015, which will be held on the 21st and 22nd of November 2015.
- Each player has to play two different classes, and each team has to have six different classes for the tournament.
- Players are not allowed to leave the Duelling Screen until they have finished that particular series. In the event of a disconnection or a bug, do call a marshal to arbitrate.
- Players will be given a match bye if their opponents are late by every 10 minutes.
- Players are to use the decklists that they have sent. Players can request to check with a marshal if a card is in their opponents’ decklists.
- Teams found infringing the rules will be given an initial warning. Subsequent infringements may result in disqualification from the tournament.
- The Chief Marshal will have the final decision in all matters.
- Registration will close at 4th November 2015, 12am!
- Teams are expected to send their decklists (6 classes) to email@example.com by 4th November 2015, 12am! Failure to do so will result in their disqualification.
- Qualified teams are expected to make themselves free for the main tournament.
- The opponent of the disconnected player can choose either to claim a match win or conduct a rematch; we encourage sportsmanship.
- Top three teams will qualify for the SEA Team League 2015.
- Tie-breakers will be decided in the following order:
- Win-loss differential (Number of match wins minus losses)
- Total number of match wins
- In the event that the teams are still tied, they shall then play a final Bo11 series.
- Best-of-11 (first to six wins).
- Bring six decks of different classes; they will be fixed throughout the tournament. All other decks are to be deleted.
- Players are expected to verify for themselves that their opponent is playing one of their selected classes. In the event that your opponent is not playing any of their selected classes, do call a marshal to arbitrate.
- The winning player will use a different deck – once a deck has won, it is no longer playable for the rest of the series. The losing player can continue to use any deck that has not yet won in the series.
- Players that have lost two matches in a row will be ‘jailed’ (unable to play) until one of his teammates wins a match.
- After each series, inform the group marshal (with your opponent) of the results.
Stay tuned to Hearthstone Alley, or our Facebook and Twitter for more quality Hearthstone and community news!
Silfer is a passionate Hearthstone player, who wishes to grow gaming communities and the eSports scene. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org; do drop a ‘Hi!’ or give feedback about the website!
Edited by Silfer